DEKRA Usability Testing
Focus on quality through usability and performance testing
Usability and performance testing can help you reduce risks and liability by giving insight into the quality of a product or component. DEKRA's FFU programs define the manner in which testing should be done in order to fulfill this specification.
How can we help you with Usability & Performance Testing?
Results obtained in rigorous product testing can be used to improve your products and benchmark against the state of the art and your competitor. Through performance and fitness-for-use evaluation programs, manufacturers gain insight into whether a product is suitable for its intended purpose as specified by them.
Thanks to DEKRA’s extensive network of laboratories, we can test products against the applicable requirements in multiple locations in the world. Whether you’re aiming at the domestic market or targeting export countries, we can deliver testing services which can indirectly contribute to achieving higher user satisfaction, reduced liability and risks, fewer recalls and lower warranty costs.
- Household Appliances: toaster, electric kettle, microwaves, shaver, curling iron, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.
- Kitchenware: dinnerware, storage unit, processing ware, cookware, etc.
- Power tools and garden tools: drill, circular saw, grinding machine, band saw, garden blower, lawn mower, gasoline garden tool, etc.
- Hand tools: hammer, filing, pliers, wrench, screw driver, etc.
- Commodities: luggage and bags, BBQ-sets, etc.
- Meeting EU’s 24-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Ensuring the long-term quality of products
- Preventing product quality deficiencies
- Lower rate of recall, less cost for complain handling.
- Cost-control in a more effective way
- Highlighting your products in terms of quality and user-friendliness.
- Strengthening product competitiveness
- Higher consumer trust and brand loyalty
DEKRA Usability testing aims at finding potential product deficiencies and detecting weaknesses of the product for improvements during design period. We assist you in improving your product quality and meeting the consumer’s expectations.