Toys and Hard Goods
Getting access to global markets
At DEKRA's laboratories in Germany, the Netherlands and China we can carry out all of the relevant tests and issue certificates for markets from the EU to the USA and beyond. Our test experts can help you identify the requirements for each market and thus develop an efficient and effective test programme.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Identifying testing and certification requirements
- Specific toy safety tests (e.g. to EN71 mechanical safety, flammability, etc.)
- REACH, RoHS and other chemical and material tests
- Electrical safety tests (e.g. EN62115)
- EMC tests
- Auditing and certifying your quality, environmental and safety management systems.
Our laboratories are accredited for testing to European, American and other standards – giving you quick and efficient access to these markets. We can also assist you with obtaining the relevant certificates (CE, GS, EAC, etc.) and assess the operations of your suppliers.
By working with DEKRA you can be sure that you meet all regulatory requirements for global markets and that the products you put on the market are safe.