Individual companies must comply with quality requirements relevant to their services and products provided throughout international automotive industry supply chains. Standardized quality requirements streamline regulatory and industry standards to support suppliers and eliminate the need for expensive multiple certifications.
- Improved quality of processes and products
- Reduction of possible errors and defects in the production process and the supply chain at an early stage
- Strengthen the trust of your customers and partners and significantly improve your international market opportunities
- IATF 16949 certification is a prerequisite for the cooperation with many brand manufacturers
- Save time and lower costs
- Thanks to the uniform industry standard, multiple certifications are no longer necessary
The International Automotive Task Force has expanded the former ISO ISO/TS 16949 standard into the uniform IATF 16949 standard to assist suppliers finding it increasingly difficult to serve original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and first-tier automotive suppliers. IATF 16949 covers common customer-specific requirements of the automotive industry, such as traceability to support current regulatory changes, safety-related parts and processes, and warranty management processes including NTF (No Trouble Found) addressing.
Just a few steps to your IATF 16949 certification:
1. Information meeting: Clarification of open questions, joint determination of next steps, project discussion or optional pre-audit
2. Document check & on-site audit: Readiness analysis, description of your management system, quality capability towards your customers, implementation of the documented statements in day-to-day business
3. Audit report with results of our evaluation: Recommendations for optimization potentials and possible reassessment in cases of discrepancies
4. Certificate & DEKRA Seal: Presentation of the certificate after successful audit completion and issue of the DEKRA test seal
5. Surveillance audit: Annual monitoring to check the maintenance and further development of your management system